|Digital Media Manager
West Conshohocken, PA
Reporting to the Vice President, Communications, the Digital Media Manager will be responsible for managing, editing and developing all content for the Foundation’s digital properties, including website and social media platforms. The Digital Media Manager will also assist with daily operations of the Communications Department.
Areas of Responsibility include:
- Oversees content management systems, including content creation and review, and assists in developing a content management strategy.
- Develops all aspects of the Foundation’s online presence by partnering with senior leaders in Communications and Information Technology. Manages a portfolio of digital interactive communication channels.
- Manages daily tactical execution for content acquisition, development, posting and updates of site sections.
- Writes copy, creates navigational links and edits content for websites, intranets, email communications and Web-based advertising and marketing campaigns. Adapts copy from offline for online use.
- Collaborates with Web designers, programmers and developers on website design and capabilities.
- Participates in search-engine-optimization projects.
- Develops and manages metrics gathering and analysis for evaluating digital platforms and channels.
- Assists with Engagement proposal intake and grant review process from submittal through grant award, including preparing documents for proposal review.
- Oversees all aspects of the expert review process for Engagement proposals. Manages responses to inquiries from grantees.
- Leads education and training for the grants management system for the department, including the tracking of grantee reporting requirements on progress and financial management.
The ideal candidate for this role will have strong analytical skills, including process orientation and organizational skills, as well as demonstrated experience in coordinating outsourced relationships. A skilled communicator with excellent writing, editing, copywriting, proofreading and visual arts communication skills is needed. Strong knowledge of online content production and dissemination, along with experience with content management systems, Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent), Google Analytics and Microsoft Office applications, is required. At least 3 years professional experience, preferably in communications, public relations, digital marketing or information technology, is required. A bachelor’s degree and a strong personal interest in the Foundation's mission are essential.
To learn more about this opportunity and to apply, please visit www.templetoncareers.org
|Founded by global investor and philanthropist Sir John Templeton, the John Templeton Foundation is an intellectually diverse community committed to supporting scientific research and related cutting-edge discoveries on life’s Big Questions. This is a highly rewarding environment for individuals who possess a strong passion for our work and share in our mission.
Our commitment to fostering a dynamic and innovative employment experience extends beyond our workplace. Our benefits program is designed to provide the utmost care and well-being for our staff members and their families.