Sodexo at Drexel University currently seeks a Campus Dining Supervisor to join our team. Working under the leadership of the Operations Director and Service Manager, you’ll supervise union employees in a food operation establishment and maintain the daily operations of the board.
- Serves as a working lead supervisor coordinating activities of employees engaged in food operations and services.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Assists in the supervision of day-to-day activities of subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or functional activities.
- Orients and trains employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to lead duties.
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service and problem resolution.
- Consistently provides superior service with a smile at all times.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a commercial kitchen or restaurant setting serving 300+ meals per shift.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a lead or supervisory position.
- Champion of customer service.
- Must be ServSafe food safety-certified.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and ability to work in an open kitchen environment.
- Must have high-volume restaurant experience and catering experience.
- Advanced knowledge of food preparation and presentation methods, techniques and quality standards.
- Knowledge of commercial kitchen equipment, environment and food production.
- Knowledge of cleaning and maintaining equipment, supplies and materials.
- Ability to show flexibility in an ever-changing work environment.
- Position requires long periods of standing, bending, walking, above-average agility and dexterity, and ability to carry moderately heavy items.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to handle customer interaction while handling customer’s needs.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to become a member of our team!
At Sodexo, we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. As a strategic partner for over 6,000 corporations, healthcare, long-term care and retirement centers, schools, college campuses, military and remote sites in North America, we offer comprehensive service solutions that include managing food service, housekeeping, groundskeeping, plant operations and maintenance, asset management and laundry services.