|Capital Health is the region’s leader in advanced medicine with significant investments in advanced technologies and the best physicians. Comprising its Mercer Campus and Capital Health Regional Medical Center in Trenton, NJ and the Capital Health in Hamilton outpatient facility, Capital Health has twice received Magnet® recognition for nursing excellence. As a state-designated Comprehensive Stroke Center, Capital Health is also home to the Stroke and Cerebrovascular Center of New Jersey, featuring two of the country’s most experienced neurosurgeons.
Find out why our 3000+ employees have chosen Capital Health.
Equal opportunity employer.
|Ambulatory Clinical Systems Administrator, Full-Time
- Will lead implementation and customer support process for Health Information Systems Clinical/EMR/EHR applications.
- Build content and update current software applications to ensure consistency with professional standards of practice.
- Participate in testing, access, data output, workflow and process requirements, and make recommendations for systems improvement.
- Resolve issues with systems access and application software, system database and communication problems by working with users, vendors, Information Services and management.
- Conduct post-implementation audits to evaluate and maintain maximum system usability and benefits.
- Collect performance improvement data, develop action plans, re-evaluate system and user issues, and then modify system/education.
- 3 years clinical experience in healthcare support, inpatient and/or ambulatory healthcare setting.
- Strong project management skills.
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience with emphasis on information systems or healthcare-related course work in systems analysis.
- Ambulatory EMR process and application experience.