Sodexo at Drexel University is seeking supervisors for a retail food operation. The ideal candidate is energetic, enthusiastic and reliable with great communication skills. This is a customer service position with great potential. Late nights and weekends are required.
Brand experience in the following brands is preferred: Starbucks, Taco Bell, Curritos, Chick-fil-A and Subway.
- Maintains the highest quality standards.
- Supervises all food service employees in preparing/serving food, cleaning facilities and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Fills in, as needed, at all positions, including serving and running a register.
- Motivates personnel to create a better work environment for guest and staff alike.
- Responsible for weekends and expected to uphold the same standards as any other shift.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3 years of food brand experience and/or food court experience.
- Cash-handling experience.
- Retail experience is a plus.
- Scheduling experience.
- Union employee management experience.
- Experience managing a staff of 15 people or more.
- ServSafe Certification.
- City of Philadelphia Certification preferred.
Must possess or be capable of learning the following:
- Skill in motivating and supervising food service personnel.
- Knowledge of food service program requirements.
- Basic computer skills. Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quality food production and serving techniques, food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to become a member of our team!
Sodexo will require a background check and may require a drug screen for all positions. At Sodexo, we value workforce diversity. EOE, M/F/D/V.
At Sodexo, we believe that Quality of Daily Life contributes to the progress of individuals and the performance of organizations. As a strategic partner for over 6,000 corporations, healthcare, long-term care and retirement centers, schools, college campuses, military and remote sites in North America, we offer comprehensive service solutions that include managing food service, housekeeping, groundskeeping, plant operations and maintenance, asset management and laundry services.