At Nemours, we're dedicated to achieving higher standards in children's health. We've made a promise to do whatever it takes to prevent and treat even the most disabling childhood conditions. It's a promise that extends beyond our nationally recognized clinical treatment to an entire integrated spectrum of research, advocacy, education and prevention.
Nemours cares for approximately a quarter of a million children annually. And we begin by caring for every child as if they were our own. For more than 70 years, this has been the Nemours Way.
As one of the nation's premier pediatric health care systems, Nemours provides world-class clinical care in four states: Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, DE, offers intensive and acute inpatient and outpatient services covering more than 30 pediatric specialties. Ranked as one of the nation's 25 Best Children's Hospitals by Parents magazine in 2009, we care for thousands of children in the Delaware Valley, across the country, and around the world. Extending the world-class care of the duPont Hospital for Children, the Nemours Children's Clinic provides convenient community-based physician services and collaborative partnerships with health and hospital systems across the Delaware Valley.
|Director of Brand Marketing Communications
Nemours is seeking a Director of Brand Marketing Communications to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida or Wilmington, Delaware.
- Lead and manage the enterprise marketing program to support the achievement of Nemours' strategy.
- Serve as primary steward to advance the Nemours brand among various internal and external audiences.
- Define best marketing opportunities to effectively and efficiently build Nemours' business.
- Optimize Nemours' communication capabilities in the Web environment.
- Lead and manage brand strategy implementation throughout the organization to create a consistent marketing approach, particularly in the digital environment.
- Implement appropriate media mix of mass and social media and digital advertising to include search engine marketing and search engine optimization.
- Lead the development and execution of a comprehensive Web communications strategy.
- Collaborate with the Nemours executive team and marketing/communications leadership to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate Nemours marketing communications strategy for the enterprise, including advertising and brand promotion campaigns
- Manage, inspire and develop Associates to create optimal contribution to the organization and a positive work environment.
- Oversee management and evolution of nemours.org.
- Serve as key point of contact for all internal and external creative resources.
- Gain strategic insights into marketing opportunities through research and competitive monitoring.
- Possess and maintain knowledge of Nemours' services to ensure optimal messaging opportunities. Distinguish us from competitors by identifying key message statements relating to Nemours' points of differentiation.
- Coordinate and manage Marketing Communications department budget, including annual budget/planning, monthly review and quarterly forecasting.
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time throughout the enterprise.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA and related accreditation preferred).
- Seven (7) years of managerial experience in related field.
- Capable of providing broad strategic insight, not just accomplishment of department-related tasks.
- Ability to articulate and sell in a valuable strategic point of view.
- Solid knowledge of national-level marketing strategy and practice with application to organizational business development.
- Ability to develop and manage strong relationships with senior leaders and internal clients — specifically, to influence and motivate others, as well as manage expectations in an appropriate manner.
- Experience with electronic media and online communications.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to organize, set priorities and manage several projects at once on tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Must be creative, detail-oriented and timeline-driven.
Apply online at www.Nemours.org
Nemours is an Equal Opportunity Employer.